Welcome 2011! It's the Year of the Rabbit. It's the start of the new year, a new beginning. The time of renewal and change. This is the time of the year where we list down our so called New Year's resolution, a list of things we want to do or change in ourselves.
I know, I know. It's kinda late to post my list of new year's resolution. But what do you know, I believe in the saying: "Better be late than never". Also, this list will be done for the whole year. So here's my list of things I want to do or change this year. I call it Happiness-Inside-and-Out List:
1. Wake up earlier and do more things everyday.
2. Work hard and rest even harder.(hint: sleep more)
3. Eat more good food. More greens and less sweets.
4. Exercise at least twice a week and maintain ideal BMI.
5. Take less and give more.
6. Speak less and listen more.
7. Read more and write even more.
8. Smile everyday. :-)
9. Positivity every moment.
10. Pray more.
Have you come up with your own list of New Year's resolution yet? Share with us your list in the comments!