Thursday, January 6, 2011

0 I’m posting every day in 2011!


I’ve decided I want to blog more. Rather than just thinking about doing it, I’m starting right now. I will be posting on this blog once a day for all of 2011.

I know it won’t be easy, but it might be fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful. Therefore I’m promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similiar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.

If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way.

Signed,
Elmer

(I found this challenge from WordPress, and I'm taking this one seriously. I know it's late, but this will help me a lot. So if you're a blogger too who wants to write more, visit The Daily Post for more information. This is also a part of my New Year's Resolution)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.