You may have noticed the some changes on this blog. With the help of Photoshop, I successfully created a new look for the header. It took me several days to finish it: from the conception of ideas to completion(mostly around the wee hours of the morning). One by one, ideas came by and I was finally able to construct a mash of words and images in CS5 for a good header. And with the help of the available tutorials online, I was also able to include the fireworks(took me several hours to complete, even though there's a guide). Still, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm planning to modify and redesign most parts of the blog. It's still a long way, but I can do it if I focus on finishing small steps and it will add up.
I want to share to you my readers on how I did it, but I'm no guru on this. I'm still learning new things about Photoshop and Blogger and HTML everyday. Maybe after several months, I can share you the things I learned redesigning and improving my blog.
Thanks for reading this and expect more posts to come by!