Friday, August 19, 2011

0 Canon PhotoMarathon 2011


Calling all photographers, amateur enthusiasts and pros alike! Canon will be having its 9th PhotoMarathon in Singapore on September 10, 2011 at Suntec City Convention Hall 401. This will be open for all shooters, DSLRs and point-and-shoots. And even if you're not owning a Canon camera, you are welcome! Just bring your camera, extra batteries and memory cards. And lots of water.

And I only learned about this contest this week. Since I just bought my camera this year, (and also arrived here less than a year ago) I'm not aware of this contest. I was also surprised when my colleagues told me that even if I own a Nikon, I can still join. I initially thought it's open for Canon owners only.

Here's what you get when you win the Best of Show(for both Open and Student Category):
-8-Day Photo Clinic to Tasmania, Australia worth SGD 8,000
-Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 Master Collection worth USD 3,159
-Datacolor Spyder3Elite worth SGD 345
-Lexar products worth SGD 766

The online registration for the Open Category/Student Category will be $10
while the walk-in registration will be $15 depending on availabilty. The event starts at 7:00am and will end at 7:30pm.
Screen grab from the Canon PhotoMarathon website.
Register now by visiting the Canon 9th PhotoMarathon 2011 website. You can also get the rest of the details on this site, like the rules and program. See you there! I already registered! If you don't have a credit card, you can use your DBS or POSB VISA debit card. I just used it for the first time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.