Thursday, April 14, 2011

0 What to write(right)?


It has been weeks since I last made a useful article here. I'm still stuck on the "finding-new-ideas-to-post" stage. I haven't found some new articles worth posting, and same goes to the time I need to do it. Sometimes I notice that I'm losing my focus on what to do and when to do something, that I never finish the job.

I'm never perfect. I was born imperfect. I'm desperately trying to be perfect, but it is impossible. So I'll just try to do what I enjoy most, and share it to you. I'll try to grasp that fleeting time to do these things. And finally find that never-ending focus to do what's right... and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.