Saturday, April 16, 2011

0 Lessons learned.


Today, I learned how to do panning on the camera and taking pictures of moving vehicles. Unfortunately, the camera I used wasn't mine so I can't show you the photos. Next time I'll use my camera and post here my samples.

We went to Funan earlier to have my tripod replaced because of some "defects" I found. But the salesman said that I should bring it to the Nikon branch in..I think Tanjong Pagar or something.. I can't remember. Anyway, I'll just try to use it as intended, compensating to undo the level defect of the head. I will not waste anymore of my time to bring the free tripod to the Nikon branch for them to just check it and probably not replace it. I'll just use it and if need arises, I'll just prepare for a better tripod.

And on the way going somewhere, we did some extended exposure shots of the vehicles using the same tripod, to get the streaks of light effect. The results were great, but again, we used the camera of my housemate so I can't post it here. I'll do the same activity next week and take my tripod and camera along with me and post the photos here.

Watch out for the newbie pictures! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.