Friday, March 25, 2011

1 SINGPASS is all you need

Yup. That is correct.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does the Immigration Officer in Philippine wants the filipina leaving Manila for a holiday in Singapore needs a letter from the Philippine Embassy in Singapore with the name of the sponsor?

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.