Friday, March 18, 2011

2 Invite Mr Wright winners


Update: 24 March 2011

Please check my latest post for the date of announcement of winners.


For those who are wondering, Invite Mr Wright contest -- also known as Shoot it Wright contest -- winners will be announced this coming March 24, 2011. My big thanks goes to Duellii for giving us the link of Ian's official fan page where he found the "big reveal" date. I also took the screenshot for you my friends.

Here it is:





I can't wait to see who wins the trip to London and the Powershot camera. I hope I get the Powershot. ^_^

Duellii's original comments can be found here. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Ferdinand A. said...

Contest page is accessible again.

Elmer said...

Yep, thanks Ferdinand for the info! :)

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.