Saturday, February 19, 2011

0 Off to our first Weekend Adventure!


Today's the day we're going to Universal Studios Singapore.My first time, but I think not my last. My sis tells me that I'd enjoy the Shrek show and The Mummy Returns ride. I don't know. Let's see. I'm not much a fan of rides and thrills, but I think this time it will be ought to be good. It's Universal Studios, nonetheless.

Today's also my first ever Weekend Adventure. I will be going around Singapore more, traveling around, looking for unique places, and good food, on Saturdays. This will be a regular activity of mine, for a number of reasons.

Watch out for the ensuing adventures, which I will be posting here on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.