Saturday, January 22, 2011

0 My Time in Singapore 3.0: A Fresh and Calm Design


Hey folks! If you've been checking out my blog, then you must have been telling to yourself: "What a not-so-nice-blog with crappy posts and bleak design..." Well, I heard you mumble words like that so I decided to make a complete redesign of my blog. Check it out!

After several days of searching for the perfect blogger template, I found this one: a green-and-light blue combination with a little something(I think it's a dandelion) on the upper right part of the page. I liked it very much because of the simplicity and color and design of the grass. It emits the aura of the earth which soothes my soul(what?!). It's like looking to a green grassy field and the blue sky above. It gives me peace every time I look at it. I can't help but smile every time I refresh the blog page and check the design.

I've been looking for the ideal design template for my blog since I started blogging last December. I've used the built-in templates in Blogger, and used some of the free WordPress to Blogger templates, too. But I just couldn't find the right design and color for me. Then I came across this Blogger template, sitting right next to the template I used previously. I'm not sure if I had tried this once before in the Template Designer, but if I did then I just didn't gave it a chance. This time I gave it a try, tweaked the fonts, and wham! This is perfect! Although the design is a bit off from my blog niche, I'm happy with it and I'm going to use this one from now on.
 
Do you like love it, too?

Totally Unrelated Note: If you haven't submitted any entry on the contest I mentioned last Thursday where you can win a trip for two to London for the first prize, then you only have two days to submit because it ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.