I made a list of ten things that you can do when you're here in Singapore. I haven't done two or three out of the ten things here, but still trying to do all of them. If you're going to visit Singapore and haven't planned your itinerary, you can include these pointers.
1. Take the Singapore Flyer and see the city in this big observation wheel at night.
2. Go to Chinatown and Little India.
3. Eat chili crab and hokkien prawn noodles by the Singapore river.
4. Feed a kangaroo inside the Singapore zoo or meet the white tiger in Night Safari.
5. Window shop in Orchard Road.
6. Party at the highest bar in Singapore, 1-Altitude.
7. Watch the New Year fireworks at Marina Bay.
8. Dive into the longest elevated pool in the world at the Marina Bay Sands' Skypark.
9. Go down the hill using luge in Sentosa.
10. And take the Jewel Box cable car ride back to the main island of Singapore.
Enjoy your trip!