Monday, June 6, 2011

0 Writing your goals.


And here I was, thinking I could change myself for the better. I really want to change. Change my lifestyle, my habits, my outlook in life. I want to change for the better. For the sake of my baby girl and my wife. And my family and friends.

I want to loose weight. I'm already over 80kg. I want to make my body fit and prevent getting any serious illness. I want to exercise. I want to run and finish a 5k marathon.

I want to write more, to post more useful and entertaining articles. I want to be know as a reputable source of information on the web. I want to be a giver, not just a blogger. I want to create more writings.

I want to be able to take awesome photographs. I want the viewers to see and feel as if they're on that moment when I captured it. I want to learn more.

I know, it's lame. But this is just a start. I will get my goals. In time, I will fulfill them all.

The first thing I want to do is to list down all those things in paper. It feels really different when you wrote it down on paper. It feels very different from typing it on notepad or any electronic way.

I will own it, and fulfill it. This is just the start.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.