Monday, May 16, 2011

2 Hospital days


I'm thinking that during this time we're already at the hospital, because my wife is already laboring. I sit anxiously in the corner, waiting for the doctors and nurses to emerge from that door and to tell me if the baby is a boy or girl. Fortunately, we already prepared two beautiful names each so that we don't need to name the baby on the spot or think hard for a good one. If she's a girl, then it Margaret Haley. And if he's a boy(hopefully gazillion times!), we'll name him Elijah Gabriel. I do really hope that the result is a he. ^_^

2 comments:

Hospital in Singapore said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

Hospital in Singapore said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.