Saturday, April 23, 2011

0 Water Droplets


I've been playing with my camera today and thought of taking photographs of the water droplets suspended in mid-air. I know it's a cliche, but I really like to learn how to take those kind of pictures. So what I did was set up a plastic container and fill it with water. And then take a plastic back filled with water, hang it above the container and punch a small hole for the water to drip.

The pictures are very neutral-colored, but I like the results. Click on the pictures to zoom.

Gong and sphere

Float

Crown

Crown 2

Pillar and sphere

Cinnamon roll

Sphere

Floating Sphere

Pillar and sphere 2

Splash

Small crown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.