Monday, April 11, 2011

0 The long wait is over.


If you have read my previous post, then you know what I'm talking about. I was excited to go back to the apartment to practice more on my "photography" skills. After a few years, I finally got my hand on a DSLR camera. A Nikon brand, the new entry-level D3100.

At first, I have no plans of getting a Nikon camera. The fact is I was favoring Canon more during my planning of getting one. But after seeing the Nikon D3100, and realizing that it was just a matter of choice, I opt to having Nikon.

For me to take great photographs, I still need a ton of practice. I still have much to learn. It seems that I will be needing an ample time (and also a lot of reading) before I can post my pictures here. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.