In relation to my celebration of 100th post, I created this list for all of the readers who plans to go here in Singapore. Enjoy!
101 Things to do:
1. Ride the MRT from City Hall station to Jurong East via Woodlands.
2. Then, from Jurong East to Pasir Ris MRT. (You basically covered the whole Singapore)
3. Eat lots of Prawn Hokkien Mee.
4. Don't forget the lime and sambal chili.
5. Visit the Merlion.
6. Buy a DSLR camera.
7. Universal Studios Singapore. Enough said.
8. Queue. (There are countless places where you need to queue.)
9. Watch the people pass by on both sides of Orchard Road.
10. Tour around the city with the Singapore Duck Tours.
11. Enjoy the Singapore zoo at nighttime, the Night Safari.
12. Race your way to the Singapore Grand Prix. (I will try to attend this one on its final year.)
13. Learn some Singlish can also. This one lots of fun.
14. Stand on top of the Merlion in Sentosa Island.
15. Enjoy a take-away coffee on a small plastic bag. (Never tried, not much of a coffee-drinker.)
16. Take pictures of the surroundings around Marina Bay area, especially at sunset.
17. Get wet at the Jurassic Park Rapids ride in USS.
18. Meet a prosboscis monkey.
19. Need for speed? Race your way downhill in a luge at Sentosa Island.
20. And go back up the hill via open-air chairlift Skyride.
21. Get to know Ah Meng.
22. Take the skies via Jewel Cable car, even for just several minutes.
23. Try the famous chili crab.
24. Go to the Southern most point of Continental Asia.
25. See the different species of birds at Jurong Bird Park.
26. Try chendol on a hot afternoon.
27. Sunbathe at Siloso Beach.
28. Join a marathon. (Locals here are health-conscious.)
29. Board a bus going to Malaysia.
30. Or board a boat going to Indonesia.
31. Get yourself some chicken satays with peanut sauce.
32. Satisfy your shopping addiction at Orchard Road.
33. Buy a Galaxy S or any smartphone.
34. Visit Little India.
35. Say 'makan' if you're going to eat.
36. Get yourself a fish head curry in your next meal.
37. Loves popcorn? Try Garrett's.
38. Watch the service crew clean up your table immediately after you finished eating in a food court.
39. Enjoy the sale of various items from time to time.
40. Hug the biggest Hershey's chocolate bar.
41. Or syrup bottle.
42. Gadget-crazy? Indulge yourself in an IT Show. Trust me, it's freaking awesome!
43. Wait for it... there's another one: SITEX.
44. Visit a Chinese Temple.
45. Or an Indian Temple.
46. Ok. You can also buy an iPhone.
47. Watch the dusk turn into evening at the biggest observation wheel, the Singapore Flyer.
48. Swim with the dolphins at Underwater World.
49. Sweat yourself out while eating Singapore laksa.
50. Taste the refreshing flavors of Gong Cha buble tea.
51. Try also KOI Cafe bubble tea.
52. Surf at the Wave House in Sentosa Island.
53. Check out Chinatown.
54. View the fighter planes take flight during dusk and early evening.(Near Paya Lebar Air Base)
55. Feed the kangaroos in the Singapore Zoo.
56. Or the baboons.
57. And the cute otters.
58. Felling lucky? Try your luck on Marina Bay Sands casino.
59. Or at Resorts World Sentosa casino.
60. Try to ride the same bus at the same time everyday.
61. Visit New Bugis Street.(For your pasalubongs.)
62. Missing home? Eat lechon at Mang Kiko's.
63. Or just go to Lucky Plaza.(Especially on Sundays)
64. Be one with nature in the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
65. Watch movie magic by Steven Speilberg in USS.
66. Use the pedestrian crossing.
67. Party at Clarke Quay.
68. Visit the Science Centre Singapore.
69. Enjoy the beautiful view and the drinks at 1-Altitude.
70. Fly a kite. (Yes, you can fly a kite here.)
71. Enjoy free Wi-Fi almost everywhere.
72. Eat at a hawker centre.
73. Satisfy your seafood appetite.(Anywhere in Singapore)
74. See exhibits and performances at Marina Bay Sands ArtScience Museum.
75. Adrenaline-junkie? Try the MegaZip at Sentosa Island.
76. Need more? Battlestar Galactica.
77. Try the beer tower in Brewerkz.
78. Or try their own different inhouse brews.
79. Never missed a target? Join an archery club.
80. Ride in a double-decker bus.
81. Choose between Starhub or Singtel.(M1?)
82. Shop 'til you drop. (This is for the ones with lots of money)
83. Meet a giraffe or a hippo.
84. If you're courageous, try the big cats.
85. Or big snakes and anacondas.
86. Sink your teeth on a freshly made waffle or pancake, any time of the day.
87. Get lost in this tiny but fun island.
88. Spend a lazy afternoon in a public park. (It's free!)
89. Feed the cute penguins.
90. Try a square ice cream bar in between wafers.
91. Party all night at St. James Power Station.
92. Watch the Songs of the Sea.
93. Ride in style: choose a Limo Cab.
94. Or a Mercedes-Benz cab.
95. Or a Chrysler cab.
96. Stand inside a jam-packed Red line MRT ride on rush hour.
97. Count how many people are using their smartphones, walking,standing or sitting.
98. Enjoy the wide range of cuisines being served on food courts.
99. Dine at Lau Pa Sat.
100. Enjoy the spectacular fireworks display on New Year's Eve in Marina Bay.
101. And last but not the least, meet me! ^_^