Wednesday, February 2, 2011

0 The Things I Want to Do Before I Expire


In short, a bucket list. People have always dreamed of something, and most of the time they die without ever attaining that dream. We have our own lists of things that we want to do in our lives before moving on to the afterlife. Some of us put it on a imaginary list and some lists it down to a piece of paper and crossing it out once they've done it, just like the movie The Bucket List.

So here I am, making my own version of the bucket list. I will make a list on this post and update it every once in a while once I am done with an item or thought of new items to add on the list.

My Bucket List Before I Expire(not in order)
1. Go to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and take a picture of Christ the Redeemer statue.
2. Learn digital photography.
3. Create a portfolio of macro photos including insects, fruits and everyday objects.
4. Visit Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
5. Ride an old-school train in Europe.
6. Stand behind the Great Wall of China.
7. Meet Parokya Ni Edgar.
8. Ride a helicopter.
9. Learn the culinary arts.(In short, learn cooking)
10. Meet my grandchildren.
11. Go to the North Pole.
12. Play with the emperor penguins in Antarctica.
13. Drive a Mitsubishi Lancer EX.
14. Skydive.
15. Ski down a snowy mountain.
16. Meet a live shark.
17. Drift a car.
18. Win the grand prize in lotto.
19.
20.

How about you? Do you have your own bucket list?

Image: from newcreationfive17.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.