Friday, February 11, 2011

0 And we're two months!


Two months have passed since I started blogging... and I'm still here! Yay! Congratulations to me! I've surpassed what they call the first two hardest months on blogging. Everything will be much easier now.

I've been able to post daily, even though some(or most) of them are crappy. I'm also starting another blog, and hopefully, it will be a success. I'm still freelance writing, down to the last two sets for the client. I'm also planning to create a movie -- just a collection of pictures with a background music -- for the big family. I have so many ideas right now, and I would like to do them all. I'll find time to make the ideas become a reality, and share it with you.

For my last post, I'll edit it to add the best answers that I can come up with those common interview questions. If you have great suggestions, feel free to post it in the comments or contact me through the Contacts form.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.