Sunday, December 12, 2010

0 Near the Oldest Cathedral in Singapore


During Sundays, my sister and I go to church. We are Roman Catholics so that's normal. Sometimes we attend the anticipated mass on Saturdays, but normally we do this on Sundays.

One Sunday, we went to the Cathedral of the Good Sheperd. It is located near Bras Basah MRT station, bounded by Queen and Victoria Streets. It is the oldest Roman Catholic church in Singapore.



And when we went to the toilet, I happen to notice this old building near the Cathedral. If I'm not mistaken, this is an old Cathedral Rectory. I don't think this is still used by the priests, as you can see it is very old.

I took a picture of it, teasing my sister that I may capture a ghostly apparition or something and then I'm going to show it to her. It turned out like this.

An old rectory near a very old church.
(If you can see any ghosts, just give me a hint in the comments. I can't find any.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note - If you are asking a question, click 'Subscribe By Email' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.